Just like finishing a hard day’s work on the farm, working at Sunterra will provide you with a sense of ownership, pride, and the satisfaction of a job well done. You’ll feel a sense of belonging when you join our growing Sunterra family as well as a sense of fulfillment as Full time and part-time Team Members will receive a discount of 50% off selected prepared foods when enjoyed in-store (these items vary by location) and a general discount on all products in-store!
This could be just the place to develop your career in Sunterra Markets, and the Food Service Industry. This critical position has the ultimate responsibility for the consistent turnover of all types of clean dishes in our markets.
Duties & Responsibilities:
At the beginning of the shift, the dishwasher will set up their dish area for the efficient washing of all market dishes. At the close of the shift, the dishwasher will ensure the dish area is clean and sanitary.
Correctly follows the 3 step washing procedure:
• Pre-rinse, wash, rinse, and sanitize
• Organization of dish area
• Correct storage of clean dishes (including placing clean pots, pans, utensils back to the correct stations.)
• Consistent mopping of floors to minimize water in case of slip & falls
• Garbage removal (including correct disposal of cardboard and correct operation of the trash compactor.)
• Regular interval cleaning of filters and arms
• Adherence to all Occupational Health and Safety requirements
• Previous dishwashing or kitchen experience is considered an asset, but not a requirement
• Open Availability (weekends included)
• Ability to multi-task
• Moderate English language skills
• Ability to manage effectively in a team environment
• WHIMS certification requirement (Sunterra will provide online training)
• Food Safety certification requirement (Sunterra will provide online training)
• Constant standing/walking
• Frequent stooping, or occasional kneeling
• Occasional pushing, pulling, lifting, or carrying up to 50lbs
• Working in a slippery and wet environment.
Sunterra is working very hard to protect their employees during this time, while also providing food and necessities to all customers! By applying to this position, you are agreeing that you are willing to work in a public space with some contact with people, you are comfortable wearing a mask at all times, and following all sanitation protocols.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: From $15.00 per hour
• Discounted or free food
• Extended health care
• Store discount
• 8-hour shift
• Monday to Friday
• Weekend availability
All applicants must be able to provide proof of vaccination for COVID-19 (both doses) before starting.
Disclaimer: This Post was gotten as a result of our job hunting research and brought to our platform to satisfy and help solve the job issue of our platform users and mine you that this service is a selfless act that does not require any payment from any of our users so kindly disregard any form of payment from anyone online as we will never ask any of our users to make any payment for either job processing or visa processing.