About Brecks Group
Brecks social affair of associations was set up in 2001 and works being developed, property and progression in the UK and UAE. We are excited with regard to causing spaces that persuade and serve customers in the private and public regions. Our middle business areas join business work environments, mixed-use structures, private, retail, preparing, appointment and arranged activities, motels, and unwinding.
We are elite with around 700 accomplices who add to the continued advancement of the business. In the year to 31 July 2019, the social event saw its turnover increase by 11% to £650.9m.
Driven by our strong association regards, our accentuation is on unbelievable customer suppositions, leaving a positive legacy in the organizations we serve, guaranteeing the environment for the gathering of individuals on the way, and propelling a secured and extensive workplace for our accomplices.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES AS A STOREKEEPER
- Take delivery of all incoming materials and reconcile with purchase orders
- Track, document, and resolve any discrepancies on received orders
- Ensure accuracy of the facility’s inventory system by updating records of physical inventory totals, receipts, adjustments, and returns
- Manage inventory/supplies and ensure they are within the established minimum and maximum levels
- Keep up-to-date records of receipts, records, and withdrawals from the stockroom
- Responsible for packing, pricing, labeling, and returning supplies
- Responsible for stock rotation and coordinating the disposal of surpluses
- Oversee the handling of freight, the movement of equipment, and minor repairs
- Manage supplier relations and database as well as maintain high ethical relationships both internally and externally
- Create purchase orders and utilize purchasing cards to perform low-value procurement activities
- Responsible for shipping canceled or damaged items back to suppliers as appropriate.
Skills Of a Storekeeper
- Awareness of Quality, Occupational Health & Safety, and Environment Management system principles
- Knowledge of environmental and health impact of chemicals being stored in the warehouse
- Knowledge of identification, handling, storing, and disposal of wastes and expired chemicals
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide into all units of measure.
- Must be able to pass a typing test at 35 words per minute
- Should know how to operate a personal computer and related software
- Good communication skills in the English Language.
- Yearly Two Way Ticket
- Free Accommodation
Disclaimer: This Post was gotten as a result of our job hunting research and brought to our platform to satisfy and help solve the job issue of our platform users and mine you that this service is a selfless act that does not require any payment from any of our users so kindly disregard any form of payment from anyone online as we will never ask any of our users to make any payment for either job processing or visa processing.