Farm Jobs in Australia With Free Visa Sponsorship A Shop Assistant, or Salesperson, offers assistance and sells products to customers in a shop or retail outlet. Their primary duties include arranging products on the display shelves, processing payments, and keeping the shop clean.
We are looking for a competitive retail Sales Assistant to help customers identify and purchase products they desire. Sales Assistant duties include selling, restocking, and merchandising.
The goal is to provide high-class customer service and to increase the company’s growth and revenue through sales maximization.
|Hiring Organisation||Harris Farm|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||Fresher & Experience|
|Working Hours||8 hours|
|Age Limit||18 years & above*|
|Maximum Pay||$26 Per Hours|
Responsibilities for Shop Assistant Jobs in Australia:
- Provide excellent customer service and address the needs of customers. Surprise and delight the customers with consistent, delicious food
- Ensure fresh and appealing displays by keeping cases and shelves clean and well-stocked. Maintain accurate department signage and pricing
- Stock and clean shelves, frozen and dairy cases. Maintain back stock in good order
- Maintain a safe, clean, and well-organized working and shopping environment. Assist with food crew sampling programs, keeping sample areas full, clean, and appealing
- Follow and comply with all applicable health and safety procedures. Receiving, unpacking, and arranging new shipments from suppliers and vendors
- Arranging and labeling goods on the display shelves. Assisting customers in finding the products they’re looking for
- Processing customer payments at the checkout point/till. Addressing customer complaints and inquiries
- Providing shopping advice and recommendations to customers. Cleaning and rearranging the store after hours
- Performing periodic price audits to resolve price discrepancies. Collaborating with other team members to keep the sales floor area clean and organized at all times.