About Job Location
Canada is a country in North America. Its ten provinces and three territories extend from the Atlantic Ocean to the Pacific Ocean and northward into the Arctic Ocean, covering 9.98 million square kilometers (3.85 million square miles), making it the world’s second-largest country by total area. Its southern and western border with the United States, stretching 8,891 kilometers (5,525 mi), is the world’s longest bi-national land border. Canada’s capital is Ottawa, and its three largest metropolitan areas are Toronto, Montreal, and Vancouver.
Indigenous peoples have continuously inhabited what is now Canada for thousands of years. Beginning in the 16th century, British and French expeditions explored and later settled along the Atlantic coast. As a consequence of various armed conflicts, France ceded nearly all of its colonies in North America in 1763. In 1867, with the union of three British North American colonies through Confederation, Canada was formed as a federal dominion of four provinces. This began an accretion of provinces and territories and a process of increasing autonomy from the United Kingdom. This widening autonomy was highlighted by the Statute of Westminster 1931 and culminated in the Canada Act 1982, which severed the vestiges of legal dependence on the Parliament of the United Kingdom.
Seeking a fruit-picking job in Canada with free VISA backing? This could be an occasion for you as there are companies in Canada seeking workers in the husbandry field.
The Job requires that you’re fluent in the English language and being suitable to speak French would be a plus. The minimal educational skill or degree needed for this job is High School. There’s also no training experience needed. However, you’ll be trained on the field, If picked. Still, if you have some position of experience in the husbandry sector, that would be a plus.
These are fruit-picking job openings in Canada. As similar, the major job description has to do with picking fruits and everything that surrounds that. You’d principally be working on a ranch.
To give you a comprehensive overview of what this job occasion entails, see the details below
Factory, cultivate, and wash crops; Operate and maintain ranch ministry and outfit; Harvest crops; Examine yield for quality and prepare for a request
Equipment and Machinery Experience
Type of Crops
Apples, Orchard fruit; Cherries
Work Site Environment
Outside; Wet/ damp; Noisy; Fine; Hot
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
Repetitious tasks; Bending, hunkering, kneeling
• Fruit tree pruner — (30 vacuity)
• Fruit selectors — (37 vacuity)
• Fruit packers — (23 vacuity)
• Fruit ranch sluggers — (189 vacuity)
• Fruit harvesters — (42 vacuity)
• Kind fruits, similar to berries according to size, color, and grade before packing
• Weigh and pack fruits in a specified volume
• Clean the belt at regular intervals
• Transfer berries to the freezer for storehouse
• Clean and maintain all packing pallets
• Check and take out imperfect packages
• Remove debris and fallen fruits from the packaging area
• Checking fruit for quality
• Jalopy the packed fruits
• Cargo, discharge, and transfer beaters.
• Mark and marker holders, vessel markers, or products, using marking tools
• Transport packages to processing unit position.
• Heavy lifting is needed.
• The capability to work long hours, early mornings, and weekends is needed.
• Capability to work outside in ALL rainfall conditions.
• Harvest crops; Help in pruning trees, shrubs, and plants
Accommodation will be handed at$30.00 per week, relocation support similar to air chow, etc can be handed along with the first three months of medical insurance if needed. All benefits as per the employment norms act
Who can Apply?
Anyone is welcome to apply including nonnatives outside Canada. Still, it’s important to note that only those who the employer deems good for the job will be communicated.
Note: On our website, we don’t give out jobs to applicants, all we do is give out jobs updates across the globe for easy access and submission of applications and CVs. And also get to know that all service rendered on this platform is a selfless act that does not require any payment from the website users.