How to Get Canada Business Visa Without Stress in 2022/2023
I bet you have been going through a lot just to get your Canada Business Visa, I am happy to share with you the easiest way to get it without stress.
Business travel to Canada during COVID has significantly changed, but personnel still travel to this American country for investment, trade, conferences, exhibitions, labor services, etc. due to official or personal reasons. To embark on such travel, visitors are required to hold a Canada business visa to be granted entry.
In this article, we will explain how to get a Canada business visa during the pandemic times.
How to Get Canada Business Visa
- Fill out the application form and learn about other related documents.
- Submit your application at the Visa application centers, which are private companies that have partnered with the Canadian government with the purpose of issuing various Canadian business visa types.
- In addition, if you choose to apply for a Canada business visa online, ensure you provide a valid e-mail address when submitting your passport and related documents at the center.
- Learn about the Business visa Canada cost and pay in accordance with the CIC fee standard on the CIC website.
- Bring your passport, photos, completed signed forms, and every of these Canada business visa requirements listed. They come along with the corresponding fees to the Canadian Visa Application Center (“CVAC”) to submit your application. CVAC will charge necessary service fees.
- Please note: If you need to submit biometric information, but you have not submitted an application at VAC, know that some VACs do not provide biometric information collection services.
- When you arrive at VAC, cover the Business visa Canada cost, provide the complete application documents, and the staff will provide you with a receipt.
- The number on the receipt is used when collecting documents and checking the progress of the application online. Please keep it in a safe place.
Final Canada Business Visa Application Process
- If you submit an application through the Visa Application Center, the Center will confirm that your application materials are submitted in full accordance with the requirements of the Canadian Citizenship and Immigration Office and will be processed on the next working day.
- The visa office of the embassy will evaluate your application and make a decision, on whether the Canada business visa is approved or rejected. If the visa is refused, there will be a visa refusal letter stating the reason for the refusal.
- If your application is accepted, the Visa Section of the Embassy will safely return your passport to the Visa Application Center and notify you with the relevant information provided when you submit your application.
- At the same time, the center will update the online tracking system to update your acceptance status and display the return status of your passport.
Finally, you can go to the Visa Application Center to pick it up or wait for it to be delivered by courier.
Canada Business visa Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Canada Business Visa Validity Period?
Approval by the visa officer.
How many Canada Business Visa entries are possible?
How long can I stay after entry?
To be approved by an immigration officer.
Do I need an interview for Canada Business Visa?
What is the Canada business visa processing time
15 working days.
Business visa Canada cost
It costs CAD$100 to apply for a Canadian business visa but if your biometric information is demanded of you, there will be an additional fee of CAD$85.
So applicants should expect a total cost of CAD$185 to process their Canadian business visa.