Operations Management Assistant – Changi Airport
Salary: S$2300 – 2500
Working Days: Monday – Friday
Working Hours: Monday – Thursday 830am-6 pm, Friday 830am-530pm
Contract Period: 1 year (extendable and conversion depending on performance and business needs)
• Provide commercial and operational support in the management of Changi Airport Group’s airside portfolio of concessions e.g. Duty-Free Liquor & Tobacco Retailer, F&B, Services, Mid Price Fashion, and other systems such as Point-Of-Sales (POS) System and other related retail store systems and technologies.
• Manage day-to-day operations, airside tenants’ renovations, lease administration, and other tenancy-related matters and also backend system issues and configurations
• Support in tenant’s sales reconciliation
• Assist to identify market trends, and key insights and performing data analysis on portfolio concession
• Establish good tenant relationships and cultivate a strong network with prospects and partners
• Follow up with tenants to close off outstanding feedback from passengers
• Perform checks on airside tenant’s premises in terms of housekeeping, operations, and staff service levels
• Assist in logistics or admin matters when required
• Support other ad-hoc projects when assigned
– Degree/Diploma holders- preferably in Business/Marketing/Data Analytics, including fresh grads
– Comfortable with the use of tools to extract numerical data
– Prepare reports to various stakeholders to understand and take important decisions based on these data.
– Comfortable with managing and configuring backend systems to meet business requirements from multiple stakeholders.
– Able to manage stress and challenges in a fast-paced environment
– Prior experience in Retail and F&B frontend operations in Changi Airport will be advantageous
– Competency in Microsoft Office software such as MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint is required
– Good communication and problem-solving skills
– Accuracy and attention to detail
– Team player and independent in executing the work-related assignment
If interested, Whatsapp Michelle at 9116 8457 with your resume directly to arrange for an online interview.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence. By submitting any application to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us collecting, using, retaining, and disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration.
PERSOLKELLY Singapore Pte Ltd
EA License No: 01C4394
EA Personnel No: R22108443